Friday, February 29, 2008

How to Fix XBOX 360 3 Red Flashing Lights

So how do you know if your console is at risk of the ring of light that every owner dreads? Well firstly, you will see that the three lights on the RoL are flashing red on the front of the console. The only part of the ring that will not flash red is the quadrant light on the upper right of the ring. Any Xbox 360 flashing red lights are a bad sign and need to be tended to as soon as possible. It can be something minor, or it can be fatal. If the three red lights are flashing it more than likely means that the console has experienced some sort of hardware failure.

I experienced the dreadful Xbox 360 flashing red lights with my console but my problem didn’t last too long because I managed to purchase the guide from this site. With this guide, I managed to sort my Xbox out in forty-five minutes. And the best thing about the whole procedure is that it was so easy, I could do it myself and not only was I very proud of my achievement, but I was also very surprised that it worked so well. You can never be too sure about some of these “guaranteed to work” programs on the internet, but I took a chance and I am glad I did because now I have my Xbox back to normal.


I’m glad that I found the site before I contacted and sent my console back to Microsoft; because that would have cost me a whole lot more than the guide did. People also say that the towel trick works wonders for the console, but this is not true. Okay, it might work the first few times but it will eventually fry your console and there will be nothing you can do to fix it. The Xbox 360 flashing red lights can be “solved” for a few minutes or hours by using the towel trick, but this is not recommended because it causes long-term damage to the machine.

For those of you that don’t know what the towel trick is, it is when you are experiencing problems with your Xbox and you wrap it in a towel and put it on for ten minutes then turn it off again. This is said to work for different periods of time depending on your console and the problem it has. Do what I did, go to 3 red lights fix and have your Xbox sorted once and for all.

2 comments:

Bolletjies said...

Don't fix it , THROW IT AWAY!
It is only a matter of months befroe it will break AGAIN!
Xbox is rubbish.
Sell all your games and use the money to buy a Wii or PS3

webmaster said...

Black Friday New Xbox 360 Console for sale Thanks.